Registration for the 2019-20 Season is now open. The full competition season runs from November thru March. Force Elite enters it's 14 season and is regarded each year as one of the state's top youth programs.
Cost per wrestler is $345 for ages 7 and UP. Wrestlers ages 6 and under is $250. Registration payments are due full by 11/1.
Included with registration:
****IMPORTANT STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION****
1. Complete online registration on Force Website by clicking 2019-20 SEASON REGISTRATION
2. In order to begin practicing, each wrestler must purchase annual USA Wrestling Membership Card by completing the online application on the following USAW website http://bit.ly/2Pg5Rmo
Be sure and declare Force Elite Wrestling as your club affiliation for the IKWF season. This is done in the profiles section of the USAW membership website.
3. If your wrestler is new or this is the first time you've registered for a USAW card, then you must email us a copy of your wrestler's birth certificate for age verification purposes. (scan/photo is fine)
4. You will become fully rostered on our club with the Illinois Kids Wrestling Federation (IKWF) once steps 2 & 3 have been completed.
5. Wrestlers looking to compete in weekly tournaments must have their name appear as ACTIVE on the Force Elite roster on the IKWF site.
Force 2019-2020 Season Registration